Van Allen Associates has helped a wide range of companies, trade associations and non-profits find new ways to grow. Sample projects include:
Short & Long-Term Business Strategy
- Leading the executive team of a large B2B services corporation in developing a 5-year strategic plan to change from a product focus to a solutions approach to customer needs.
- Helping an IT/engineering services corporation create a 5-year plan to develop a global service delivery platform and increase top-line growth via acquisitions and organic growth.
- Leading the executive team of an IT outsourcing company in developing their first-ever 3-year plan, with focus on developing capabilities and new revenue sources in Year 1.
- Developing an approach to increasing capacity in existing business service franchisees to accelerate growth.
- Recommending a growth plan for a non-profit arts institution.
- Outlining a long-range plan for a US trade association.
- Highlighting keys to increasing profitability for online startups .
- Helping non-profits use management and marketing best practices to more effectively deliver their mission.
- Creating a strategic plan for a division of a US government institution.
- Advising on growth strategies for a high-end consumer food company.
- Creating a business plan for the launch of an internet information & e-commerce service.
- Outlining a 3-year implementation plan of a new strategy for a non-profit.
- Focusing companies on customer needs to grow revenues & lower costs.
- Introducing a new consumer financial product.
- Identifying new uses/user segments for an education-oriented service.
- Designing non-dues revenue programs for trade associations to enhance member value and increase revenues.
- Marketing a non-profit’s “retreat center” to companies, schools, government and other non-profits.
- Advising non-profits on re-branding to more clearly explain what they do.
- Conducting a demographic study for an educational institution.
Sales Force Redesign
- Setting up a National/Global Accounts capability for B2B sales.
- Outlining keys to a “sales culture” for a quasi-governmental company.
Contact us for more information on how Van Allen Associates can help you find new ways to grow.